About me


I’m Becca, and lucky enough to be a product manager, which I love!

Currently at Moo, previously Breast Cancer NowTime to Change, Mind, VoiceAbility and the Red Cross.

I created this site because I was attending a lot of talks and conferences and was looking for a convenient way to store and share the information I learned.

Since then I was fortunate to be featured in a few roundups and articles, so I decided to expand the site to include my own thoughts on the work I was doing and useful tools I came across along the way.

Feel free to use whatever you need and let me know if you think of anything else that would be useful!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s